HSM Performance Pack User Guide
Information in this document is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of CIMCO A/S. The software described in this document may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of the license. The purchaser may make one copy of the software for a backup, but no part of this user manual may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronically or mechanically, including photocopying and recording for any purpose other than the purchaser's personal use, without prior written permission from CIMCO A/S.
Software: HSM Performance Pack
Date: January 11, 2021 at 15:49
Copyright © 2016 by CIMCO A/S
CIMCO A/S reserves the right to make changes to the HSM Performance Pack Software at any time and without notice.
Please read this information carefully. By installing the attached software you agree to and enter into this End User License Agreement. By entering into this End User License Agreement, you agree to be bound to these terms for the software obtained with this installation, as well as any additional software or updates received from HSM Performance Pack directly or indirectly in the future. If you do not wish to agree to these terms, select “DECLINE” or “CANCEL” or “BACK” or a similar option presented to you. In this case you will not be able to install the attached software.
- Software means all software products downloaded from the CIMCO A/S website or provided by CIMCO A/S or an authorized Reseller on CD-ROM or any other media or storage system,
- Documentation means all documentation associated with the Software in electronic, online or printed form such as user manuals, handbooks and all other materials related to the Software and provided by CIMCO A/S.
- A licensor is a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement holding any right, title or interest in any part of the Software or Documentation
- “You” means you personally if you acquire a license to the Software for yourself or the company or other legal entity for which you acquire a license to the Software.
- CIMCO A/S hereby grants you, and you accept, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the number of non-exclusive licenses which you purchased from CIMCO A/S or an authorized Reseller to (i) install and use the computer-executable object code of the Software for your internal business purposes in accordance with the rest of this Agreement; and (ii) use the Documentation in connection with your use of the Software. Software with node locked licenses may only be installed and used on one computer per license issued. When floating licenses are purchased the corresponding license server software that distributes those licenses may be installed on only one computer, while the Software may be installed on any number of computers located at the same physical address and within the same local area network as the floating license server, and the Software and Documentation may be used on as many computers simultaneously as the number of floating licenses issued by CIMCO A/S. You may not sublicense the software licensed to you by CIMCO A/S. All granted licenses are not transferable except as specifically set forth in section 12.
- The use of the Software is restricted solely to your internal business purposes.
- All component parts of the Software are to be used solely as a part of the entire Software product. The user must not unbundle any component parts or add-ins of the Software for the use on different computers or attempt to use any such component parts or modules separate from its use of the software.
- You have the right to use the Application Programming Interface (API) provided with the Software to create applications solely for use in connection with the permitted use of the other Software for your own internal business purposes.
- You may not copy or reproduce the Software and Documentation, in whole or in part, except for backup or archival purposes solely as part of a normal use of the Software. Each such copy must include all copyright and other proprietary notices of CIMCO and its licensors contained on the Software and Documentation.
- You may not modify or alter the Software, create derivative works of the Software, decompile or reverse engineer the Software (except through generally accepted debugging practices), translate the Software or reduce the Software by any means to a human perceivable form.
- Title to, and Ownership of, and all proprietary rights in the Software and each copy thereof shall at all times remain with CIMCO A/S or its third-party licensors.
- You may not sell, transfer, lend or otherwise make available, or disclose to any other person or entity the Software or Documentation or any application created by your use of the APIs (including via an applications service provider (ASP), service bureau or timeshare arrangement) other than your employees and contractors directly involved with your use of the Software and Documentation, and who are bound by written agreements to protect the confidentiality of such Software and Documentation.
- You may not remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice contained in the Software or Documentation.
- You may not publish the results of any benchmark test run on the Software.
- You agree to comply fully with all relevant export laws and regulations of the United States and Denmark and other applicable export and import laws, to assure that neither the Software nor the Documentation nor any direct product thereof is exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of applicable law.
- This Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns, but you may assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or your rights and duties only with the prior written consent of CIMCO A/S, except that you may assign this Agreement, without the prior written consent of CIMCO A/S, to the successor of all or substantially all of your assets or business, provided that such assignee agrees in writing to be bound by the terms hereof.
- CIMCO A/S MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, ITS QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CIMCO A/S DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR BE ERROR FREE AND DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO ITS QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE FOLLOWING ITS PURCHASE, THE BUYER (AND NOT CIMCO A/S, ITS DISTRIBUTOR, OR ITS RETAILER) ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OF CORRECTION AND ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL CIMCO A/S BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE DAMAGES) WHICH ARISE FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF CIMCO A/S HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS ARE LIMITED TO THOSE GIVEN BY CIMCO A/S. ALL LICENSORS AND THEIR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTY TO YOU, AND DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE COMPONENTS OR OTHER MATERIAL LICENSED BY CIMCO A/S. CIMCO A/S DOES NOT WARRANT UPWARD COMPATIBILITY OR CONTINUED HARDWARE SUPPORT FOR THE PRODUCT. CIMCO A/S WILL ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE END USER REASONABLE NOTICE OF DISCONTINUATION OF HARDWARE SUPPORT OF A PRODUCT. CIMCO A/S DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT WILL RUN PROPERLY ON ALL HARDWARE, THAT THE PRODUCT WILL MEET REQUIREMENTS OF THE END USER OR THAT THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- This Agreement inures to the benefit of any licensor of any part of the Software or Documentation, and such licensor may directly enforce the terms of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is effective from the time of the initial download of the Software until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by returning all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession to CIMCO or by destroying, and providing confirmation in writing that you have destroyed all digital copies, including backup copies, of the Software and Documentation, and by returning and destroying the license files or license server system. This agreement may be terminated by CIMCO A/S if CIMCO A/S determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, you agree to immediately return to CIMCO A/S all copies, including backup copies, of the Software and Documentation in your possession, and confirm in writing that you have destroyed all digital copies of the Software and Documentation, and return to CIMCO A/S the license files or license server system, and provide proof that the license system has been disabled and removed from any computer or storage system in your possession. Additionally, CIMCO A/S may request proof that all copies, including backup copies, of the Software and Documentation were removed from all of your computer and storage systems. All terms regarding confidentiality, proprietary rights, indemnification and non-disclosure shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- CIMCO A/S will provide updates and product support to Software and Documentation within 1 year of purchase of the Software free of charge. After this period, a valid Maintenance Contract is necessary to receive updates and support from CIMCO A/S, and with a valid Maintenance Contract you are entitled to receive updates and product support through CIMCO A/S. Maintenance can be renewed for the period of 1 year after the initial maintenance period by purchasing a new Maintenance Contract. If you discontinue the Maintenance Contract and later wish to reinstate a Maintenance Contract, you will have to pay all fees for the period during which no valid Maintenance Contract was purchased.
- In no event will CIMCO A/S be obligated to provide support with respect to a production version of the Software more than three (3) months after a subsequent production version of the Software has been released by CIMCO A/S. CIMCO A/S shall be the sole determinant of what constitutes a new product version, and announce the availability of new product versions through its website.
- In the event that any provision contained herein shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, to such extent such provision shall be deemed null and void and severed from this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between You and CIMCO A/S on the subject matter hereof and replaces or supersedes all prior Agreements, understandings or communications relating thereto. No term or condition of your purchase order or other document provided to CIMCO A/S which is different from, inconsistent with, or in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein will be binding upon CIMCO A/S.
- If you ordered Software from or through a CIMCO A/S reseller, and not from CIMCO A/S directly, you should contact the reseller or partner for email or telephone support services.
- Notice to U.S. Government End Users: This product and documentation are provided on a RESTRICTED basis. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in Subparagraphs (c) (1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
The accompanying software is confidential and proprietary to CIMCO A/S. No use or disclosure is permitted other than as expressly set forth by written license with CIMCO A/S.
Copyright © 2016 by CIMCO A/S. All rights reserved.
This software contains confidential information and trade secrets of CIMCO A/S. Use, disclosure, or reproduction is prohibited without the prior express written permission of CIMCO A/S.
HSM Performance Pack, and the CIMCO Logo are trademarks of CIMCO A/S.
Mastercam is a trademark of CNC Software, Inc.
Microsoft, Windows, and Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Phone: +45 4585 6050
Fax: +45 4585 6053